Saturday 12 September 2015

U.S. Open Predictions - Final

How did I do last round?

Men's - 2/2
Women's - 0/2

Anyone who predicted any of the 2 Women's matches correctly is either Italian or delusional. Congratulations to Flavia Pennetta and Roberta Vinci for making it to the final. The Men's matches were more predictable, with the favourites winning as expected.

On the prediction site I'm using to track how well I am doing compared to others, I've made it in to the Men's Drop Out final, but I'll need to not only get the winner right, but also the correct score to win the contest.

Let's see how well my ranking system does for the finals. I am predicting wins for Novak Djokovic and Flavia Pennetta.


Sep 13 • 14:00Novak Djokovic-Roger Federer

Sep 12 • 20:00Roberta Vinci-Flavia Pennetta