Friday 29 January 2016

2016 Australian Open Predictions - Finals

We're in to the final! I didn't know whether I would be able to make this post, but something was cancelled, so here I am. How did I do in the last round?

Men's - 2/2
Women's - 2/2

All 4 correct, though this wasn't a difficult round to predict. Still going to take the points. For those of you keeping track, I am unfortunately now out of the Men's Drop Out contest on prediction-game.com, as I got the score in Murray/Raonic wrong. To my complete surprise, I still have a theoretical shot at winning the Classic contest there, but as you will see below, I'm not predicting the upset to happen, so that isn't going to happen either. I've been scoring above average in every round so far, let's hope that stays the same for the final.

Men's Prediction.


Jan 31 • 08:30Novak Djokovic-Andy Murray

Women's Prediction.

Jan 30 • 08:30Serena Williams-Angelique Kerber